Surya Electronics Extended Warranty comes with a host of features that are designed to not only safeguard your device, but also save you from the hassle of getting your device repaired.
1. Maximum Coverage: Surya Electronics Extended Warranty replicates the manufacturer’s warranty for up to 4
additional years after its expiry for qualified products. This ensures that your device is covered
throughout its life cycle.
2. Maximum Liability: The maximum liability under Surya Electronics
Extended Warranty is the original Purchase Price
of your device. The plan lapses either when the cumulative repair expenses exceed the original Purchase
Price or when the term of the plan expires.
3. Cashless: This program is completely cashless. There are no hidden fees or charges.
4. All Costs are Covered:Whether it is costs of repairs, labour, transportation or taxes, we cover all the
charges associated with repairing your device. You pay nothing.
5. Free Pick & Drop or At-Home Repairs:: Whether it means picking up your device or sending a technician
at your home to repair your device, we will ensure that you never have to interact with a Service Centre
6. No Paperwork Required:: Surya Electronics Extended Warranty has a hassle free process to file a Service Request.
You don’t have to submit any other document or fill up any forms except for the invoice copy.
7. Genuine Spare Parts Guarantee:Your devices will be repaired by Onsitego authorised personnel and
using genuine spare parts every single time.
8. No Depreciation: We will cover up to the full invoice value of the device till the end of the plan.
9. Preventive Maintenance: Regular maintenance reduces the chances of breakdown drastically. So, we
will service your AC once a year.
Surya Electronics Extended Warranty replicates and extends the manufacturer’s warranty. That means that if your device suffers a malfunction or breakdown, we will repair or replace it for you. We bear all the costs required to fix it. We do all the legwork required to fix it. You use the device with tender love & care; We fix the device with same tender love & care. Surya Electronics Extended Warranty offers coverage for all your Mobiles, Tablets, Laptops, Cameras, Air Conditioners, Washing Machines, Televisions, Refrigerators, Audio Systems, Home Theatres, Desktops, Microwaves, Dishwashers, Dryers, Printers, Air Coolers and Air Purifiers.
You can opt to protect your device from 1 to 4 additional years depending upon the “Protection Life Span” of your device. The term of Surya Electronics Extended Warranty available is based on what the normal life cycle of the device is supposed to be. While opting for Surya Electronics Extended Warranty for your device, please keep in mind that the total term of the manufacturers’ warranty and term of Surya Electronics Extended Warranty does not exceed the Protection Life Span of the device as mentioned in the table below.
For e.g.: If your Television has 1 year manufacturers’ warranty, you can opt for Surya Electronics Extended Warranty for up to 3 additional years as the Protection Life Span for Television is 4 years. However, if your Television comes with 3 years manufacturers’ warranty, you can opt for Surya Electronics Extended Warranty for only 1 additional year. Moreoevr, if your Television comes with 4 years manufacturer’s warranty, you cannot opt for Surya Electronics Extended Warranty to extend the life of your Television.
1. Buy Surya Electronics Extended Warranty along with your device and ensure that you are buying the right plan based on the price of your device.
2. At the time of purchasing the plan, ensure that the invoice issued to you by your retailer has the
IMEI/Serial Number that matches the one of the device.
3. Provide accurate & timely information when requested by us.
4. We request you to submit the device to us promptly and respond to any queries raised in a timely
5. If the IMEI/Serial Number has changed on account of repairs or exchange by your retailer or the Service
Centre, please provide us with a Swap Letter that will allow us to authenticate that you are still using the
6. And most importantly, use your device with the tender love and care that it deserves.
1. We will gladly service as long as the plan is active and has not expired. Also, the malfunction needs to
have occurred during the term of Surya Electronics Extended Warranty and not prior to it.
2. Malfunctioning accessories or consumable items like printer ink and head are not covered here. A full
list of these items is available on our website.
3. The device needs to have minimum 12 months’ manufacturer’s warranty that is applicable in India.
Please ensure that you do not modify the device, perform unauthorised repairs or use it commercially.
All these actions void the manufacturer’s warranty and subsequently Surya Electronics Extended Warranty as well.
4. We will not be able to cover those devices that are bought outside India. However, if the device that you
have bought in India, breaks down while travelling abroad, we will cover it.
5. Malfunction should not be on account of normal wear and tear.
6. Surya Electronics Extended Warranty covers every issue in the device that occurs organically or in simple terms “on its
own” and without any external factor. That means issues like physical damage, liquid damage,
power surges etc. are outside the scope of the program.
6. International Coverage – If the device breaks down abroad, we will still cover it. You can get it back to
India, we will provide our usual Pick – Repair – Deliver back to you service.
What is the term of the service?
Surya Electronics+ Extended Warranty is applicable for up to 4 additional years after the expiry of the manufacturer’s
warranty. However, the sum of manufacturer’s warranty and Surya Electronics Extended Warranty should not exceed
How many times will the device be repaired?
There is no limit on the number of Service Requests you can raise against Surya Electronics Extended Warranty.
We will keep repairing the device till the total costs of all repairs do not exceed the value of the device.
However if for any 1 Service Request, the cost of repairs is greater than the current/last available market
value of the device, the device will be replaced. Replacement is provided in the form of new or
refurbished device or Gift Cards.
I changed my mind and I want to cancel the plan, can I get a refund?
While we will be sorry to see you cancel the plan, we can certainly refund the plan within 30 days,
provided you have not already filed a Service Request.
What if the device cannot be repaired?
For brands that do not repair damaged parts or if the device cannot be repaired due to unavailability of
spare parts, we will provide you with an equal or equivalent replacement device which may or may not be
a new piece.
What if I do not want to avail of the Pick & Drop services, can I get the device repaired on my own?
In case Onsitego is unable to provide you with pick & drop services, you can get the device repaired on
your own. Please keep in mind that Onsitego needs to be informed about the damage BEFORE
submitting the device to the nearest authorised service centre.
How many times can I avail the Preventive Maintenance feature?
AC - Surya Electronics
Extended Warranty for AC includes 1 preventive maintenance visit per year of the plan. If you
have opted for a 2 year Surya Electronics
Extended Warranty, you will be entitled to a total of two dry preventive
How will I know if the device will be picked up or if you will send a technician at home for repairs?
This is generally decided based on the category of your device. For Large Appliances and Televisions, we
will co-ordinate with Service Centres and send a technician home based on your convenience. Wherever
it is not possible to send the technician home for repairs, we will pick them up and send it to the Service
Centre for repairs. If the technician that comes home for repairs is unable to repair the device on-site,
we will have it transported to the nearest Service Centre free of cost for repairs.
What are other examples of specific issues arising out of normal wear and tear that are not covered
under Surya Electronics Extended Warranty?
Some examples of problems occurring due to wear and tear include the following. However, please note
this is not a comprehensive list:
What if my device develops a malfunction during Brand Warranty and the Brand replaces/upgrades/
refunds my device?
In this case, we would request you to submit proof of the Brand decision. In case of a replacement, we
can continue your plan on the exchanged device. In case of upgrade/model change/refund of your device,
we will be happy to refund your plan price, subject to deduction of GST as per applicable GST law.
I missed purchasing Surya Electronics Extended Warranty when I purchased my device. Can I purchase it now?
Yes, you can purchase the Surya Electronics Extended Warranty plan anytime within 11 months from the date of device
1. Surya Electronics Extended Warranty is a service that is powered by Onsitego (Onsite Electro Services Private Limited).
2. Non-fulfilment of any conditions set out in this document may cause the rejection of your request; hence
we solicit your co-operation to ensure we are able to provide you a perfect service experience.
3. We shall not be liable for delay or failure in furnishing services including suspension of Service
Assurance in the event of strike, government action, act of God, disruption in global supply chains or any
other cause beyond our control.
4. Surya Electronics & Onsitego will not be liable for indirect damage caused due to improper functioning of the
product, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, business interruption, loss of data, lost
revenue, loss of use, inconvenience, mental or physical stress or any other commercial or economic loss
of any kind, or special, incidental, or consequential damages.
5. The device for which Surya Electronics Extended Warranty has been purchased should not have any other Care
Pack/Insurance or Insurance Linked Plan/Extended Warranty/Maintenance Contract, apart from the
6. Marketing brochures are meant purely for educating customers and do not have any commercial value.
7. Any disputes arising in connection with this service shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts of
Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arising hereunder.
8. Full set of terms and conditions are available on www.onsitego.com
9. All rights reserved with Surya Electronics & Onsite Electro Services Private Limited.